Welcome to the fourth main task of the 65th Annual Hunger Games.
For this task, you will be writing a statistic/ability card for your tribute as they go through a medical assessment before the training begins. You will have to fill out the template below, rating your character’s ability in that particular area with a number. Each statistic must have a minimum of 1 point however, there is no limit as to how many points you can put in each individual statistic. Although, you must, not go over your points which means that your overall tally should not exceed that limit. This task will be due on Tuesday 7th May.
Tribute Statistic Card - Medical Assessment
- Strength: (Brute strength/force, power)
- Hand-to-hand Combat: (Melee skils/combat skills without a weapon.)
- Hand-eye Coordination: (Are they good with ranged weaponry/control of eye movement with hand movement)
- Weaponry: (Ability with swords/spears and any kind of weapon)
- Agility: (Nimble, flexible)
- Endurance: (Stamina/how much labor they can withstand)
- Mental Strength: (Do they break easily/are they strong-willed/cope with emotional trauma)
- Speed: (How fast they are)
- Reflexes: (Reaction Speed)
- Survival Skills: (Identifying plants/survival instincts and skills - crafting shelter/fire)
- Charisma: (Outgoing, personable, crowd pleaser)
Overall Fitness: (must be rated out of ten)
[Note: As always, please send in the URL of your finished stats. Please make your stats realistic and fit your character. If we feel as though you are not staying true to the character you originally made we will ask you to alter your stats/overall fitness slightly. 20 points will be awarded to those who complete the task. Those who fail to do so within the time limit with receive 0 on all of their statistics.]